Award Winning “To The Top Canada Expedition” Inspirational Keynote
Customer Service, How to be an Author, Marketing, Professional Facilitation, Public Speaking, Sales,
School Program, Strategic Planning, Team Building, Time Management, Mentor in Residence
Travels From: Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Fee Range: $5500-$7500
To The Top Canada Introduction
Our speaker today is an award winning international speaker. You’ve seen him on television on most of Canada’s national networks. Chris Robertson’s book To The Top Canada is a Canadian best seller now in its seventh printing. His story was chosen over 6000 inspirational Canadian stories to be in Chicken Soup for the Canadian Soul. He also has appeared in the best selling coffee table book Hope & Heroes with international heroes of the world like Nelson Mandela. A movie screenplay was recently written about his story. Chris Robertson is the first – and still only – person in history to ever travel from the bottom of mainland Canada 6,520 kilometers to the top under their own power! Enroute on the To The Top Canada expedition, through media appearances and Canada rallies in 51 communities, Chris spoke to over 5 million Canadians about Canadian Unity. On the final leg of the To The Top Canada expedition, Chris cycled over the Arctic Ocean in total darkness, in 80 degree below zero wind chill to reach his final destination of Tuktoyaktuk. His message of love for Canada will inspire and enthrall you. Ladies and gentleman, please welcome a hero and Canada’s Ambassador of Pride and Patriotism….CHRIS ROBERTSON!
To The Top Canada – Inspirational Keynote
Looking for a Keynote Speech that is like an inspirational peptalk before a championship game! The To The Top Canada multimedia presentation has been described as an adventure ride where you have to hold onto your seat… Corporations, national associations, schools and community organizations have embraced Canadian Hero Chris Robertson and his To The Top Canada multimedia keynote story.
This amazing award-winning keynote of the first journey in history from the bottom of mainland Canada 6,520 kilometres to the top empowers people, turbocharges employees to go beyond what was thought possible, rededicates volunteers to their organizations and encourages everyone to have a Canadian signature of excellence. Students whether they are at the university level or the school level have a sense of awe after the presentation, as they have just seen a Canada they have never seen before and they know they are in the presence of a Canadian legend…
Enroute during the To The Top Canada expedition, Chris Robertson spoke to over 5 million Canadians asking them to answer just one question: “What will you do in your life to make Canada a better country than when you found it?” Chris Robertson is really challenging us all to take our lives “to the top” of our total potential and not be satisfied with the status quo. This most popular program of Chris Robertson has been described as a life changing event every Canadian needs to hear. Expect jaw-dropping wonder, laughter, tears of joy, cheering and a “Jump-to-your-feet” standing ovation when Chris Robertson speaks to your group.
This story is so motivational it was chosen from over 6000 of Canada’s most inspirational stories to be in Chicken Soup For The Canadian Soul. This is a presentation that changes an audience forever… Give your audience the gift of Canada, with a presentation they’ll never forget including the honour of meeting and cheering for a great Canadian Hero!
BONUS: When you book the To The Top Canada presentation you will receive 20 “autographed” copies of the book To The Top Canada ($524.00 Value!), that you can give to your Convention Sponsors as a special thank you or as a great prizes in a Convention Draw!
Business Solutions Introduction
Our speaker today is an award winning international speaker. You’ve seen him on television on most of Canada’s national networks. Chris Robertson is the author of the books Exceeding Expectations: The Strategy of Personal & Organizational Excellence and To The Top Canada. He is the contributing author of the books Chicken For The Canadian Soul and As Prime Minister, I Would… Chris Robertson is a strategic thinker described as “Canada’s brightest”. Chris was the President of the award-winning Canadian agency Coopers, Spearing & Stone Advertising (CSS). Serving a portfolio of clients in the financial industry, IT industry, pharmaceutical industry, manufacturing industry, international power industry, construction industry, retail industry, service industry and franchise industry, he has carried out internal strategic assessments for over 300 of Canada’s top companies. When Chris Robertson talks, business listens… Ladies and gentleman, please welcome a mentor to Canadian business….CHRIS ROBERTSON!
- “Your presentation was inspirational, humourous, electrifying and magical. The standing ovation demonstrated the delegates’ enjoyment of your presentation.” Nance MacLeod, Flight To SUCCESS Conference
- “What can I say? The reviews are in and you were an overwhelming success! Your energetic and touching presentation was truly inspiring.” Andy Weiler, Ontario Crime Stoppers Conference
- “Your presentation was the highlight of our conference and all delegates left with a better understanding of the organizational structure, network and management skills required for successful operation” Dennice M. Leahey, The Royal Bank of Canada
- “You picked up the energy of the room, and left everyone thoroughly entertained and invigorated.” Martin Perelmuter, Meeting Professionals International
- “I just wanted you to know what a tremendous job you’re doing with the fans. Sometimes even fans need a bit of a push and you sure know how to wake them up. Thanks for everything Chris.” Neil Lumsdum, Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- “It was apparent from the reaction of the audience and from the feedback that everyone was inspired by your message. You are a living example of what can be achieved by the powerful combination of goal setting and positive attitude.” Laurie de Grace, RBC Dominion Securities
- “You’ll be interested to know that after your Keynote Speech, for the balance of the day our franchise owners’ attitude was sky high. Thank you for delivering one of the best motivational speeches our franchise owners have ever heard.” Judy Ashton, Baskin-Robbins Canada
- “Your inspiring presentation warmed and energized the room. I still feel the energy of that evening.” Joyce Savoline, The Regional Municpality of Halton
- “I would like to thank you for coming to our offices and demonstrating for us how a professional, organized and energetic speaker can influence the lives of just under 100 people in such a short time as 2 days. You also were quick in adapting your strategies to our type of business, which is something many other trainers struggle to do. Many members of our staff, across all job functions, had glowing remarks.” Mike Desrosiers, Hamilton Spectator Newspaper
- “Your energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to walking the talk was a real inspiration to our Management Team.” Angela Fox, Burger King Restaurants of Canada Inc.