Dr. Mache Seibel is one of America’s leading voices on women’s wellness and menopause. He helps women figure it out, so they don’t have to tough it out. Dr. Mache has a unique ability to combine health information with original music, humor, and stories that emotionally capture the audience and hold their attention “while the medicine goes down.” Consistently selected by his peers as one of the Best Doctors in America, Dr. Mache brings innovation to health education, focusing on creative approaches to help women stay well. A 20-year member of the Harvard Medical School faculty, Dr. Mache provides up to the second information on health, wellness, and balance in life
“It’s better to stay well than to get well.”
Dr. Mache has received multiple national awards for speaking, teaching and research. He is Editor of The Hot Years – My Menopause Magazine, author of 15 books on women’s health and over 200 scientific articles. His expertise has been called upon for segments on Today, MSNBC, CBS, npr, INSIDE Edition and PBS as well as People Magazine and The Huffington Post. Invite Dr. Mache to your event and your audience will laugh while they learn!
Dr. Mache speaks on a wide range of topics focusing on women’s health at home and in the workplace.
- 5 Steps that Maximize The Hot YearsYou have more control over your life, your work, your relatioships and your health than you may think…if you take the right steps. Once you know Dr. Mache’s 5 Step System for maximizing The Hot Years you’ll “feel hot” without sweating it!Discover how to take back control over your emotions, your weight, your work and your hormone balance. You’ll also gain wisdom that will empower your to navigate the change and change for the better.
- How to Be Best At Being You: A Musical MonologueIn this entertaining and emotionally engaging presentation, Dr. Mache Seibel uses stories, original music and audience participation to illustrate how to be best at being you and grow old gracefully. PS: The good news is, everybody can do it.This presentation is well suited for companies or organizations with audiences of mixed ages and gender who want an uplifting experience that moves them to a new level.
This crowd-pleasing performance will enable every person in the audience to see their life through a different lens and realize maintaining a youthful mindset is achievable by everyone.
- The Estrogen Window: The Secret of Safe Hormone BalanceWant to get rid of what Suzanne Sommers called the 7 Dwarfs of Menopause: itchy, Bitchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho? Then it’s time to talk estrogen. But whether or not to take estrogen is confusing and scary. Most women are afraid to take it and many doctors are reluctant to prescribe it.This presentation changes all that. The good news is that earlier well-inttended but misguided research got it wrong. Groundbreaking new research reveals most women can safely take estrogen, if begun in their estrogen window.
Based on Dr. Mache’s #1 best-selling book, The Estrogen Window (Rodale 2016), your audience will be empowered with vital information on the window of opportunity in which taking estrogen both relieves symptoms and lowers the risk of breast cancer, dementia and heart disease.
Once you understand it, hormone therapy will never be as confusing or scary again. This talk is relevant to most women as menopause begins before age 45 in 5% to 10% of women and symptoms often start up to 10 years before that.
- How To Optimize Your Health To Maximize Your WealthWomen make up more than half of the work force and hold more than half of the high-paying management and professional positions in the United States. This talk is geared towards successful women who need to know how to recognize and minimize natural changes so they can maximize work performance and the quality of their life, their relationships and their health.Discover how treating just one symptom could save the country billions of dollars in one year. Imagine what addressing this issue could do to your bottom line and the quality of your workforce.
This compelling presentation can be combined with workshops and learning tools that assist in reducing the impact, elevating performance and lowering costs.
- Three Myths That Prevent Women From Feeling Healthy, Happy and Hormonally BalancedDr. Mache knows a lot about Hot Mamas – he’s been through menopause over 10,000 times. And what he’s learned by helping over 10,000 women journey into, through and beyond menopause will help your audience live a healthier, happier and more vibrant life.In this fun and fact filled talk, Dr. Mache will debunk three myths that cause fear and confusion among women and many of their doctors. At the end of this talk, your audience will be empowered to become a partner in their health care. Good health isn’t an accident; it’s a strategy. And you’ll discover a step-by-step system designed to master the Hot Years. Time spent on you isn’t lost; it’s invested!
This inspirational and life-changing presentation will also include some musical elements and humor to keep your audience entertained and informed.