Aging, Women’s health, Workplace health and wellness
Travel from Massachusetts, USA
Harvard Faculty doc combines up-to-the-second health information with original music to help your audience enjoy the life they want to live!
About Machelle (Mache) Seibel
My name is Mache Seibel, MD, a member of the Harvard Medical faculty, bestselling author, and award-winning musician.
When my wife Sharon had surgery that threw her into early menopause, her doctors were reluctant to prescribe her hormones. This happened only months after a HUGE study incorrectly reported that hormones cause breast cancer and more. With or without hormones, no one discussed with her how to take care of the SUM of Sharon, not just SOME of Sharon.
I had to figure it out so she wouldn’t have to tough it out.
After speaking to hundreds of women and doctors around the country as part of my national book tour, I realize most women, and many doctors, are confused about menopause and still believe the untrue myths that leave millions of women literally doing nothing.
Doing nothing is risky business. It causes the body to age faster and lowers the chances of being healthy, happy, and hormonally balanced.
Women in your audience are hurting. They’re suffering in silence. They don’t know what to believe, what to do, or how to make changes that allow them to be as productive as they are able to be or enjoy the life they want to live.
I always feel funny saying this – but I am one of the best in the world at taking this confusing and complicated information and making it easy for the average person to understand and take action.
“He makes complicated information easy to understand.”
Karen Giblin, President, Red Hot Mamas
After taking care of over 10,000 patients launching and growing HotYearsMag.com, and writing countless blogs, I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of women around the world cut through the confusion surrounding menopause.
My work has earned me multiple national patient education awards, including the Media Award from the North American Menopause Society for advancing the understanding of menopause in the United States. I share my expertise through keynotes, Facebook Live videos, seminars, webinars, and 15 patient books because I want to help women have hope with or without hormones.
And I can help your audience do the same.
“Dr. Mache Seibel is an amazing doctor who has helped me in many, many ways. I have more energy; I’m sleeping well; my overall health feels so much better.” Judy (Patient)
“It’s not often I hear somebody stand up in front of a room and just hold my interest and capture an audience the way he did. Dr. Seibel was just terrific!”
“Dr. Seibel really impressed me and he was extremely entertaining. If you get a chance to experience this man, please do it because you will walk away with a wealth of knowledge.” Shamonda (Audience and VP Bank America)
Just call and I’ll be happy to follow up soon with more information on how we can partner together to bring value and solve a huge pain point for so many women in your audience.
Get Back In Balance: What Your Doctor Should Be Telling You About Perimenopause
Have you met the 7 Dwarfs of Perimenopause? Itchy, Bitchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho? Dr. Mache explains who they are, where they came from, and how to make them go away. Q&A welcomed.
Amp Up Your Health: Songs that go in one ear…and Rock the other!
You’re looking for that special talk to offer your audience some real insight and some gold nuggets of wisdom to improve their health and your bottom line. And oh yes, it has to be fun and entertaining. Dr.
Mache will show you the most enjoyable, efficient and effective way to make health information memorable and actionable.
Your audience will learn to:
• Overcome barriers to good health
• Get out of their chairs and take action to stay healthy
• Identify potential causes of illness and make healthy adjustments
• Incorporate great health choices and common sense into their daily lives
Dr. Mache’s magic is in his music!
“Music makes people more receptive to learning and helps increase retention. Dr. Mache’s HealthRock® is a uniquely brilliant format for sharing health messages.”
-Mehmet Oz, MD
How To Take Care of The SUM of You, Not Just SOME of You™
Good health isn’t an accident; it’s a strategy. Dr. Mache shares his 5-Step Holistic System for navigating midlife. Your audience will learn how to take care of the SUM of you with processes that include body, mind and spirit.
Dr. Mache speaks on a wide range of topics focusing on women’s health at home and in the workplace.
- 5 Steps that Maximize The Hot YearsYou have more control over your life, your work, your relatioships and your health than you may think…if you take the right steps. Once you know Dr. Mache’s 5 Step System for maximizing The Hot Years you’ll “feel hot” without sweating it!Discover how to take back control over your emotions, your weight, your work and your hormone balance. You’ll also gain wisdom that will empower your to navigate the change and change for the better.
- How to Be Best At Being You: A Musical MonologueIn this entertaining and emotionally engaging presentation, Dr. Mache Seibel uses stories, original music and audience participation to illustrate how to be best at being you and grow old gracefully. PS: The good news is, everybody can do it.This presentation is well suited for companies or organizations with audiences of mixed ages and gender who want an uplifting experience that moves them to a new level.This crowd-pleasing performance will enable every person in the audience to see their life through a different lens and realize maintaining a youthful mindset is achievable by everyone.
- The Estrogen Window: The Secret of Safe Hormone BalanceWant to get rid of what Suzanne Sommers called the 7 Dwarfs of Menopause: itchy, Bitchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho? Then it’s time to talk estrogen. But whether or not to take estrogen is confusing and scary. Most women are afraid to take it and many doctors are reluctant to prescribe it.This presentation changes all that. The good news is that earlier well-inttended but misguided research got it wrong. Groundbreaking new research reveals most women can safely take estrogen, if begun in their estrogen window.Based on Dr. Mache’s #1 best-selling book, The Estrogen Window (Rodale 2016), your audience will be empowered with vital information on the window of opportunity in which taking estrogen both relieves symptoms and lowers the risk of breast cancer, dementia and heart disease.Once you understand it, hormone therapy will never be as confusing or scary again. This talk is relevant to most women as menopause begins before age 45 in 5% to 10% of women and symptoms often start up to 10 years before that.
- How To Optimize Your Health To Maximize Your WealthWomen make up more than half of the work force and hold more than half of the high-paying management and professional positions in the United States. This talk is geared towards successful women who need to know how to recognize and minimize natural changes so they can maximize work performance and the quality of their life, their relationships and their health.Discover how treating just one symptom could save the country billions of dollars in one year. Imagine what addressing this issue could do to your bottom line and the quality of your workforce.This compelling presentation can be combined with workshops and learning tools that assist in reducing the impact, elevating performance and lowering costs.
- Three Myths That Prevent Women From Feeling Healthy, Happy and Hormonally Balanced Dr. Mache knows a lot about Hot Mamas – he’s been through menopause over 10,000 times. And what he’s learned by helping over 10,000 women journey into, through and beyond menopause will help your audience live a healthier, happier and more vibrant life.In this fun and fact filled talk, Dr. Mache will debunk three myths that cause fear and confusion among women and many of their doctors. At the end of this talk, your audience will be empowered to become a partner in their health care. Good health isn’t an accident; it’s a strategy. And you’ll discover a step-by-step system designed to master the Hot Years. Time spent on you isn’t lost; it’s invested!This inspirational and life-changing presentation will also include some musical elements and humor to keep your audience entertained and informed.