Speaker: Bruce Dickinson,
- Bruce Dickinson, Turning Your Customers into Fans, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Culture, Business Start-Ups, Business Turnaround, Risk Management, The Travel & Aviation Industry, Team Building, The Life and Times of Bruce, Motivation & Inspiration, Business Creativity
Professional Fees subject to change without notice
- $$$$ = $25,000 -50,000
- Expenses: As incurred
- Travels from: London, England
- Expenses for Travel, (air and ground) Accommodations, Meals, Traveling Companion, and Incidentals are not included in the above fees.
- Discounted Fees: Under rare and special circumstances speakers may discount their fees at their discretion. i.e., booking multiple events with the same client. Non profit organizations may also qualify for a discount.
Bruce Dickinson, Turning Your Customers into Fans, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Culture, Business Start-Ups, Business Turnaround, Risk Management, The Travel & Aviation Industry, Team Building, The Life and Times of Bruce, Motivation & Inspiration, Business Creativity
Bruce Dickinson is a charismatic and unique keynote speaker at any business event. As an entrepreneur, creative business thinker, commercial pilot and brewmaster, in addition, of course, to being the lead singer of Iron Maiden, he is a true renaissance man. Bruce is chairman of a company called GoldiLOx Space, a commercial astronaut training company, and Vice-Chairman of Pouncer, a design of drone designed to aid famine relief around the globe. He is also the man behind Cardiff Aviation, which specialises in heavy maintenance of Airbus and Boeing commercial aircraft and the training of pilots. Bruce’s passion for aviation keeps him flying a variety of aircraft, amongst his other ventures.
Bruce delivers world class speeches to corporations around the globe. He compares the challenges of operating in the world of rock music and commercial aviation with those in the business world; from teamwork, forward planning and the ability to learn from setbacks and move on successfully. He focuses on turning customers into fans – with information going viral all the time, which speaks volumes for business, with customers being loyal to a brand. Bruce enjoys the thrill of creativity and refreshes this spark in audiences across a range of business topics.
- Turning Your Customers into Fans
- Corporate Culture
- Business Start-Ups
- Business Turnaround
- Risk Management
- The Travel & Aviation Industry
- Team Building
- The Life and Times of Bruce
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Business Creativity
In a generally risk averse environment, it was inspiring to hear Bruce talking about risk and almost embracing it as a strategy for managing it and maximising on the opportunities it can bring. Travel Industry Forum
There are diligent diverse and creative enthusiastic entrepreneurs. And then there’s Bruce Dickinson, who plays in his own league… the energy, the charm and the sensory are known. Media Group
Our Board members and staff alike were wowed by Bruce’s message, powerfully delivered. They went away looking forward to creating a fresh approach to client relationships. European Insurance Services
Bruce Dickinson is a superstar… When you dig deeper, you find that his tremendous sense of humour facilitates the telling of an epic story. This man has an enormous heart and fighting spirit. Online News Organisation
Armed only with his humor, charm and a simple slide show, Bruce Dickinson offers an intimate idea of his dazzling life. Media Group
Bruce wakes up, shakes up and gives you a good laugh as well as making you ask new and important questions of your business thinking.
Business Event Organiser