Speaker: Ian Khan
- Ian Khan, Artificial intelligence, Bitcoin, Block chain, Innovation, Internet of things
Professional Fees subject to change without notice
- $$$ = between $10,000 – $20,000
- Expenses: As incurred
- Travels from: ON., Canada
- Expenses for Travel, (air and ground) Accommodations, Meals, Traveling Companion, and Incidentals are not included in the above fees.
- Discounted Fees: Under rare and special circumstances speakers may discount their fees at their discretion. i.e., booking multiple events with the same client.
- Non profit organizations may also qualify for a discount.
Futurist and a global authority on Metaverse, Web3, Blockchain, and emerging technologies.
Ian Khan is a Metaverse, Web 3 Author, Keynote Speaker & Futurist. Featured on BBC, CNN, Fox, Bloomberg, Forbes and a Future Readiness pioneer. Created the Future Readiness Score, he is a highly prolific thought leader who has worked with clients including Intel, ServiceNow, Microsoft, Telus and hundreds of leading organizations.
Future Readiness, Metaverse, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Future of Work, The Great Resignation, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, The Creator Economy
Ian is a passionate believer in good things. Dedicated to his expertise in helping organizations achieve excellence, he is always hard at work to cut through noise and to find ways to deliver a message of hope.
Ian is the creator and inventor of the Future Readiness Score, a management and Future Readiness methodology to help organizations address the impact of Disruption before it occurs.
An advocate of emerging technologies, Ian helps organizations gain a competitive advantage in today’s era of disruption and rapid change. His core speaking topics include technology trends, industry future outlook, and the role of IoT, AI & Blockchain in shaping our future.
Ian is also the author of over 8 books. Some of these include Cloud Wars, The Internet of Things (IoT) A Concise Introduction, The Internet of Things & the Future of Innovation, Make Me Like You, 21 Steps & Get Ahead, and Meaningful Conversations.
He is also a contributor to After Shock with Ray Kurtzweil, Ray Kurzweil, George Gilder, Martin Rees, Newt Gingrich, Alan Kay, David Brin, Po Bronson, John Schroeter, Deb Westphal and contributor to multiple industry publications including McGraw Hill, Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, Business.com.
A highly sought after expert, Ian has dedicated the last 20 years evangelizing technologies such as Cloud Computing, the Internet of Things, and emerging tech. Though his career he Ian has worked with Information Technology startups, SAP EBS Partner Companies, and key Microsoft partner ecosystem providers. Through his two decades of working in the industry, he also gained a complete understanding of where organizations face a maximum challenge as his roles included Sales, Business Development, Management, to managing global marketing teams.
- Ian is an Adjunct Professor of Technology at the Wroclaw University of Economics & Business, Poland
- Ian is a Linkedin Learning Instructor and a course creator for Metaverse and related topics
His works are available on Amazon Prime Video, Emirates Airlines, FlyDubai, and broadcast networks worldwide.
- Blockchain – Ian is the director of the documentary Blockchain City.
- Cryptocurrency – Ian is the director of the documentary film “Bitcoin Dilemma”
- Future of Work – Ian is the director of the upcoming documentary “The Future of Work Debunked”.
- AI The Next Frontier – The Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- “The Metaverse Explained” documentary narrator and host
He is also a frequent contributor to industry publications including Forbes, Business.com, Entrepreneur Magazine, McGraw Hill Education, AccountingWeb and other publications.
Ian Khan is a multiple documentary film maker, author and has been featured on BBC, CNN, Bloomberg, Fox, CTV, Global TV, Arab News (Saudi Arabia), Gulf News (UAE), Expansion(Spain), Fast Company, and multiple other media outlets.
Passionate about helping newer generations develop key technology understanding, Ian also works with educational institutions & nonprofit organizations. His recent work includes Chang School (Ryerson University), Schulich School of Business (York University), and others.
Ian is also the host of the Ian Khan Show, 4Sight, Unbreakable series of podcasts and video series. Ian interviews Futurists, celebrities, Executives, and thought leaders, helping shape the future of the world through meaningful conversations. He also hosts the official Government of UAE Government Experience (GX) Podcast.
Ian is also a member of the Association of Global Futurists, a member of the National Speaking Association, and the World Future Society.
Ian primarily lives in Toronto, Canada with his wife and two children and has a local presence in Toronto, New York, and Dubai. He enjoys photography, creative arts, music, nature, and trail walking as hobbies.
Key Speaking Topics
- Artificial Intelligence – The Next Frontier – What are the possibilities of artificial intelligence replacing humans, creating unprecedented automation and augmenting humanity ?
- Blockchain – The Rise of Cities of the Future – The state of Blockchain and the rise of distributed ledger technology to change the nature of trust
- The Bitcoin Dilemma – The Past, Present & Future of Cryptocurrencies
- The Future of Work Debunked – All about the remote work economy, digital nomads, the great resignation and the future of work realities
- The Internet of You – Why the future of business relies on humanity & not technology
- The Great Resignation & the Rise of Human Super productivity – The emerging worker movement to reclaim super productivity & longevity
- The Hero’s Journey at Everyday Work – Learn what makes people hero’s and why more of us need to embrace the idea that we are one
- Transforming Your Business Mindset – The rise of the digital nomad and other phenomenon keeping business on 24×7
- Leading Gen Z & Newer Generations – The new strategy to balance generational gaps at work and peace prevail between GenZ, GenX, Millennials and Others in the Workforce.
- Why Leaders Fail – 7 lessons on why leaders fail and what you can do today to spin that around
- Space; The New Frontier – New Breakthroughs powering the race to dominate space
- The Creator Economy Wave – The emergence of the Creator Economy & How Individual Creators will Change the Future
- Digital Domino Effect – Predicting the future of a digitally driven world
- The Convergence Trifecta – How Blockchain, IoT & AI will Change the Future of Business
- Moonshots – From disruption to innovation, How to Moonshot into Winning
- Retrust – Recreating Trust in a paranoid World
- The Smart City Phenomenon – The Evolution of Data Driven Intelligent Cities & the Future of Urbanization
- The Distributed ledger Economy – How Blockchain promises to Change the World
- The Blind Side of Trust – Ensuring Data Privacy in the Age of Big Tech Domination
- The Amazon Effect – How small business can learn from big business
- The Inverted Impact Triangle – The Upside-Down Model for Influence in the Age of Data
- Technology Trends for 2022 – learn about massive disruptive forces at work in 2022
- Hackers Delight – How is Cryptocurrency Helping Hackers Become More Impactful
- The Dark Web Opportunity – Building Business in the Dark Web
- Deep Web Exploration – Mining Data Intelligence from the Deep Web – A primer for businesses
- Foresight & Future Predictions 2030 – Learn about the state of the world by 2030
- Microbiome Wars – The Race to Create the Next healthcare breakthrough
- The Future is You – The Rise of Human creativity, individual authority positioning & the transfer of value
- Is the Future Non Fungible ? – The rise of the Non Fungible Token Economy is slowly moving from art to the tokenization of everything else. Is the Future Non Fungible ?
- The Promise of the Metaverse – The upcoming surge of everything meta