Jody Urquhart – Burnout Prevention, Health and Wellness and Healthcare Expert
Leadership, Change, Funny Motivational Female Speaker
Travels From: Canada, Alberta
Professional Fees: $9000 CAD +
Table of Contents
- Biography – Jody Urquhart – Burnout, Wellness, Healthcare
- Topics – Jody Urquhart – Wellness, Healthcare
- This Would Be Funny… If It Wasn’t Happening To Me! How To Navigate the Future With Enthusiasm & Vigor
- I Love My Job, It’s The People I Can’t Stand!
- The Nerve to Serve, Say Hello to Humor & Goodbye to Burnout!
- Follow Me I’m Right Behind You! How to Lead & Influence Others
- The Joy of The Job… Take This Job & Love it!
- Managing Millennials: Understanding & Integrating The Younger Worker
- Healthcare Keynotes – Wellness, Healthcare
- Testimonials – Jody Urquhart – Burnout, Wellness, Healthcare
Biography – Jody Urquhart – Burnout, Wellness, Healthcare
A highly sought-after funny motivational speaker, Jody Urquhart is the author of All Work & No Say, the bestselling book that shattered assumptions that work can’t be rewarding and fun.
Every motivational talk features, Savvy, Uplifting and Hysterical advice to help your audience develop a buoyant, uplifting and meaningful perspective in the midst of stress and change.
Jody is passionate about spreading the message of the importance of fun and meaningful work. A motivational speaker for over 22 years, Jody speaks at over 80 organizations and associations every year and is a top keynote speaker.
Jody’s trademark is to deliver hilariously motivational speeches; humor and audience interaction is a vital part of her audience connection.
A former stand-up comedian, Jody ONLY uses clean humor and original content catered to the audience.
Jody is the author of the best-selling book All Work & No SAY. Her mission is to help motivate people to derive more meaning, fun, and satisfaction from their work.
Jody is a featured guest speaker for the GE Healthcare Tip-TV program, broadcast in over 2600 healthcare facilities. Her insights and expertise earned her the 2008 Bronze Award in the 29th Annual Telly Awards for excellence in programming this presentation.
Topics – Jody Urquhart – Wellness, Healthcare
Sometimes life just gets in the way. Do you ever think, “Why can’t things just go the way I want for a change?” or “Why can’t people just leave me alone?” This hilarious and provocative presentation shows you how to buoyantly face stress and navigate the future- instead of running and hiding. Embrace challenging situations and people with new ideas, innovation and conviction.
Learn to do more with less and love it. Embrace the chaos of change with conviction and vitality.
Through stand up comedy, audience interaction, and analogy, we will unfold ideas that navigating the future has replaced change management. The future is the present and evolution is not optional.
Derive strength from change
• Embrace work with a sense of urgency, conviction, and vitality
• Be inconvenienced by your convictions
• Get your team on board with the change
• Keep the daily grind engaging
• Transform bad into good
• Recognize the 3 stages of surviving change and where your team stands
• Laugh when things go wrong
• Summon your strength, courage, and talent during the topsy-turvy times in your life
• How to bring others kicking and screaming into this century
• Laugh at your own inner dramas
• Stop running from your own shadow
I Love My Job, It’s The People I Can’t Stand!
Join us in this hilariously interactive, practical and inspiring motivational speech that shows you how to develop healthy communication patterns with anyone.
You can learn to handle the most difficult situations and the most challenging people and how to get through to others without giving in. Never again fall victim to those who love to make life miserable for the rest of us! Knowing how to deal with difficult people at work will allow you to approach your job with more enjoyment and your coworkers with greater confidence.
Cooperation, collaboration and compromise will improve workplace satisfaction . . . and productivity! Build a more productive, enjoyable and efficient workplace for everyone
The Nerve to Serve, Say Hello to Humor & Goodbye to Burnout!
Humor helps. The ability to laugh at life helps us deal with daily disappointments and setbacks. Humor gives professionals the nerve to serve in our increasingly complex and challenging environment. Join us as we demonstrate how humor helps you stay in control, stay positive, and maintain balance and perspective.
As a funny inspirational speaker, Jody will help participants learn how to:
• Laugh at the tough stuff. When stress persists, be compelled to take yourself lightly, so the stress isn’t as heavy or emotionally exhausting.
• Say hello to humor and goodbye to burnout
• Use appropriate humor as a tool, not a weapon
• Play along the way and enjoy work while boosting productivity and focus
• Be compelled to use humor, laughter, and play to breathe new passion and resilience into work
• Use their Amuse System to Boost their Immune System
• Use humor to create rapport and win trust and loyalty
• Know that a sense of humor is invaluable in promoting flexibility, resilience, and coping skills
• Use humor to stay in control. Engage a playful resilience to protect against stress
• Use play to be in the moment (where time flies) and there is no stress
Laughter and humor effectively and inexpensively counter stress, improve morale, and create a work environment that is friendlier, less stressful, and more productive.
Follow Me I’m Right Behind You! How to Lead & Influence Others
The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority. With today’s rapidly evolving workplace, strong leaders must work harder than ever to influence and engage others.
Great leaders consistently ignite the fires of hope in others. Daily they muster the nerve to serve in a complex and challenging environment. Leaders today need tools to both influence, energize and engage staff members and keep their own fires of hope burning.
Through humor, insight and inspiration Follow Me I’m Right Behind You provides a lively, interactive look at how to inspire a spirited and resilient workforce that stays focused and productive.
In this hilarious motivational speech learn:
• How great leaders inspire and influence others
• To create a culture of respect and appreciation with 4 keys to a great recognition culture
• To acknowledge others without turning them off
• How people who play together stay together how humor helps you build a solid, resilient workforce
• To increase Purpose and Vision
• To create a sense of involvement and belonging
The Joy of The Job… Take This Job & Love it!
OK, you’re really busy. While you are dutifully doing your job, do you ever get a sense that you are disconnected from the purpose of your work? Do you sometimes find that your work lacks fun and enjoyment? Do you feel under-motivated and under-focused? Do you feel unappreciated? Is job stress and burnout getting you down?
By adopting a humorous and fun approach to the challenges of keeping the daily grind engaging, motivational speech, the Joy of the Job inspires professionals to be focused and productive by nourishing the meaning, fun, and joy of their work. No more humdrum workdays that put you to sleep; no more anxious waiting for the week to unwind!
The Joy of the Job will turn around your attitude to the workplace and show you how it can be dynamic, fun, and attractive as well as being lucrative and productive. The Joy of the Job promises to be humorous, relevant and inspiring. It will bring synergy to any workplace and provide a lighthearted, yet effective balance for any program.
After experiencing the Joy of the Job, participants will:
• Know how to bring more JOY to their job
• Strengthen their commitment to the job
• Find their get up and go
• Recognize and appreciate others
• Embrace wisdom that brings meaning and fulfillment to any job
• Create a rewarding work environment
• Understand the only way to beat stress is through it
• Adopt a lighter attitude
• Be stress-savvy and avoid burnout
• Create excellence through humor
• Feel upbeat versus beaten up
• Inspire vision and purpose!
Managing Millennials: Understanding & Integrating The Younger Worker
A lively, humorous look at how people can work more effectively and productively with all generations, especially younger generations (Millenials & Generation Y) and their styles, preferences, and work ethics.
• Integrate the generations
• Why Millenials Won’t Do Business with You
• Get Commitment from Millenials &/or Generation Y
• Avoid the Complacency, Entitlement Trap
• Motivate the media-savvy highly connected generation
• Know how to resolve conflicts and work effectively in today’s multigenerational workplace
• Work values and key messages to keep in mind when communicating with different generations
Healthcare Keynotes – Wellness, Healthcare
Lighten Up And Laugh For Health Care Professionals
Working in health care can be complex, challenging, and chaotic – especially in this age of increased regulations. Join for this motivational speech where we discover how laughing at our stress and the absurdity and intensity of our work can be the only serious way to survive it.
• How humor helps you survive
• The benefits of living a more joyful, humor-filled life
• To celebrate a surviving spirit through humor
• How a splash of humor always improves your mood
• To use humor, laughter, and play to breathe renewed passion into health care
Daring To Be Caring:
Leading A Spirited Health Care Team
Wellness, Healthcare – Health care professionals consistently ignite the fires of hope in others. Daily they muster the nerve to serve in a complex and challenging environment. Leaders in health care need tools to both energize staff members and to keep their own fires of hope burning.
Through humor, insight, and inspiration Daring to be Caring shows health care leaders how to inspire a spirited and resilient workforce that stays focused on providing the most compassionate care possible.
In this humorous and inspiring session learn how to:
• Attract and retain health-care professionals
• Use the art and science of humor to create a resilient and healthy workforce
• Effectively appreciate your team with a creative acknowledgment program
• Bring more JOY to the workplace
• Create a fun culture of service excellence
• Eradicate employee dissatisfaction
• Recognize the signs of a miserable job
• Deal with patient satisfaction and staffing issues
• Deal with errors and mistakes without crippling employee confidence or damaging team morale
The Joy of Work for Health Care Professionals
Keys To Find More Fulfillment In Your Work
Wellness, Healthcare – OK, you’re really busy. While you are dutifully doing your job, do you ever get a sense that you are disconnected from the purpose of your work? Do you sometimes find that your work lacks fun and enjoyment? Do you feel under-motivated and under-focused? Do you feel unappreciated? Is job stress and burnout getting you down?
Through a humorous and fun approach, the motivational speech, the Joy of Work inspires Wellness and Healthcare professionals to be focused and productive by nourishing the meaning, fun, and joy of their work. The Joy of Work promises to be humorous, relevant and inspiring and is a lighthearted balance for any program.
Wellness, Healthcare – After experiencing the motivational speech, the Joy of Work, participants will:
• Be inspired by the meaning and the joy of working in health care
• Know how to bring more JOY to their job
• Recharge their commitment to their profession
• Be stress savvy and avoid burnout
• Create excellence through humor
• Feel upbeat versus beaten up
• Inspire vision and purpose
• Add Laugh Luster to their lives
Testimonials – Jody Urquhart – Burnout, Wellness, Healthcare
“What an inspiring message- Jody Urquhart was the best motivational speaker I have heard in years.”
– Mark Zollinger, Manulife
“Jody Urquhart is always my favorite congress keynote motivational speaker; she brings comedy to real-word issues.”
– Pam Neifibons, NPEI
“Jody was the opening motivational keynote; wow- she blew me away, the conference has paid off already.”
– Keith Rubenstein, National Parks & Recreation
Out of this word fabulous with your content, connecting message and superb delivery. Also, very funny.
-Tim Rolstein, National Managed Care Pharmacists
“People really enjoyed Jody. Feedback showed she was one of the best speakers they have ever heard.”
-Lynne Delucca, Pfizer