Speaker: Patrick Leroux, French, English, Sales, Customer Service, Success
- Patrick Leroux, French, English, Sales, Customer Service, Success
Professional Fees subject to change without notice
- $ = under $10,000
- Expenses: As incurred
- Travels from: Blainville, Québec
- Expenses for Travel, (air and ground) Accommodations, Meals, Traveling Companion, and Incidentals are not included in the above fees.
- Discounted Fees: Under rare and special circumstances speakers may discount their fees at their discretion. i.e., booking multiple events with the same client.
- Non profit organizations may also qualify for a discount.
Successful entrepreneur and best selling author of eight books on sales and personal and professional development. Patrick Leroux helps his client to achieve superior RESULTS THROUGH ACTION. Patrick’s presentations offer solid, simple and original ideas and are renowned to be dynamic, funny, moving, and captivating.
Bilingual, Patrick’s ability to deliver a high energy message with passion and humour challenges people to re-evaluate their own limitation; real or imagined and to take responsibility for the RESULTS they get, and to stop making excuses as to why they are not living-up to their true capacity.
Storyteller extraordinaire, Patrick shares his expertise with warmth and amazing simplicity. Like a roller coaster ride, his stories are at times moving and at times hilarious. Patrick’s incredible energy level, humour and enthusiasm will compel your audience to go out of their comfort zone, take action on their goals, instil confidence, and ultimately improve the RESULTS in your organization.
On July 14th 2002, Patrick became the first person in Quebec to have earned the “Certified Speaking Professional” (CSP) designation. This designation is the highest designation given by the International Federation for Professional Speakers. Since 1980, less than 10% of the membership have earned this designation. Patrick is also the founding president of the Montreal chapter (1998) of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS), a National board member of CAPS (2003-2004), and the author of eight books on the subject of motivation, personal and professional development.
In Canada, the United States and the Middle East, he has given more than 1 000 presentations to over 175,000 people. He speaks mostly at conferences and sales conventions, helping his participants realize their full inner potential and achieve the highest level of success in all aspects of their lives.
Patrick has the magical ability to generate the desire and enthusiasm necessary to create measurable RESULTS that will last long after his presentation. With Patrick as your main speaker your conference will be more successful, your people will thank you, and they will think of you as a meeting planner extraordinaire!
IGNITING THE FIRE WITHIN: FROM COMFORT TO COMMITMENT
Strategies to get more personal and professional success
Why is it that some people are more motivated and experience more success than others? How are they able to achieve exceptional results in all aspects of their life? With the help of a fast-moving series of methodologies, ideas and techniques which each person can apply in every area of life and work, this session will allow you to discover the secrets of success and how to get motivated, and stay motivated for life. This particular session contains the keys to personal effectiveness, maximum achievement and unlimited success. In addition, this session addresses the best ideas for success that have ever been discovered. Through Patrick’s interactive, entertaining and practical approach, you will learn about S.U.C.C.E.S.S.:
Satisfaction : Winners in the game of life have decided to live with passion instead of waiting for their pension;
Ultimate goal : Winners have goals, losers have excuses;
Confidence : Your fears are like mental wheelchairs;
Circle of influence : If you want to fly like an eagle, don’t flock with turkeys !;
Experience : YOU are responsible for making sure your clients live a memorable buying experience;
Stepping out of your comfort zone : Knowledge without action is worthless; and
Service to others : In life, the more you give, the more you receive.
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS, IS YOUR BUSINESS!
Strategies to attract new business and double your sales
What business development strategies are used by the top 1% sales people? If you’re like most people, you use only two or three business development strategies—and generally the least efficient ones. Would you like to sell more, faster and more easily than ever? In this highly stimulating session, you will learn a series of practical, proven strategies that you will be able to adopt in order to make your sales explode and get ahead of your competitors who undercut you. Here are a few of the lessons you will learn in this captivating, fascinating talk:
– If you don’t have a list, you don’t really have any business;
– Your best sources of future income stem from your present clients;
– How to ask for, attract and obtain lots of referrals;
– Why—and, above all, how to—keep in touch with your prospects and your present clients on a regular basis; and
– Where and how to make the most of your networking activities;
HOW TO BUILD TRUST AND RAPPORT INSTANTLY
Strategies to persuade and influence people faster and easier
What are the success secrets of the best communicators? How could you earn the trust of an individual in the first few seconds? How do you adapt your communication to the personality style of others? Are you a red, yellow, green or blue? The purpose of this funny and highly interactive session is to make you a better communicator and better persuade and influence people. The audience will learn:
– Why people think and act like they do;
– The 4 personality styles: Are you red, a yellow, a green or a blue?;
– That you must adapt your communication to the personality styles of others;
– To discover in the very first minutes the motivations, fears, needs and desires of others;
– That the best gift you can give others is to listen to them well and fulfill their personal needs and motivations; and
– That if you want to get some honey (persuade others) you must not to knock over the beehive.
THE 10 SECRETS OF SUCCESS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Strategies to turn satisfied customer into loyal customer
It takes thousands of dollars and months before you find a good customer… and it only takes a few minutes to loose one. Not only you want satisfied customers, more importantly you want loyal customers. What are you doing to create loyalty with your customers? In this highly interactive and information rich session, you will learn that:
– Customer service is not a department… it’s an attitude;
– Listen to your customers;
– You never have a second chance to make a good first impression;
– Your organization is as good as your worst employee;
– The customer is always right even when he is wrong;
– You must provide your customers with a memorable experience if you want to create loyalty; and
– You should never take your customers for granted.
“Patrick Leroux is a real sunshine! His presentation was full of emotion and everyone have found the motivation and the desire to accomplish their dreams. A contagious energy that left no one indifferent. Truly a beautiful gift to offer your employees or members! ”
Sophia Tanya Lupien, Marketing Coordinator – Beaulieu Canada
“Your presentation helped us close our annual meeting on an exceptional note. The importance of taking action made a lot of people think. In addition, you had the highest satisfaction score among all the presentations made during the two days! ”
Jocelyn Jeffrey, Director Eastern Quebec – Farm Credit Canada
“Your personality, your energy and your enthusiasm were outstanding. This is really the first time I feel the desire to pursue and apply the message from a guest speaker. ”
Guy Thibault, Director of Sales – The Ensemblier & Signal